Quality custom cakes do not have to cost a fortune. We are dedicated to creating unique cakes that exceed the wildest of imaginations at an affordable price.
We make Desserts with Style
Not only is it our job but it is fun to do. We make cakes with passion that shows through in our work and our desire to please our customers and ensure that they have the best experience possible with us. We strive to make sure that customers come in with an idea and leave with their dream dessert for their perfect event.
Highlights of Simply Caketastic
- In just a little over two years, we had the privilege to make over 100 cakes and over 1000 cupcakes for our customers
- We have received numerous returning customers that continue to order from us for their special occasions
- We have the honor of being a member of Icing Smiles, a non-profit organization that provides custom celebration cakes and other treats to families impacted by the critical illness of a child.
- We have designed various cakes for many local businesses such as SnoCo. Kids, Sunnyside Preschool, Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, English Springer Spaniel Rescue America and Federal Emergency Management Agency
- We were thrilled to design a cake of the front cover of “Risen” by author Krystal Lawrence for her book release and signing party
- We had our first four legged customer when one of our loyal customers ordered a “dog friendly” cake for her dog’s birthday
- We created a dream cake that other bakeries were reluctant to take on, a 100% vegan wedding cake which was a carrot cake with tofu cream cheese butter cream
- Another wedding cake highlight was our design of a 6 tiered wedding cake which was over 3 feet high, weighed over 200 pounds and contained 12 separate cakes
- Our customers are from all over the Puget Sound area. As close as our next door neighbor and as far as Tacoma
- Our farthest destination for our cakes has been the east coast. While visiting Maryland, we received numerous orders from our east coast followers on Facebook
The head chef, Jessi Graves attended culinary school in Maryland and received pastry training at a renowned bakery in the Washington D.C. area which served clients such as the White House, major hotels, Camden Yards, and various local businesses. Jessi received her Bachelor’s in Business Management in May 2009 and is working alongside her husband, John to create “caketastic” cakes, that leave you wowed beyond your expectations and begging for more!
1357 State Avenue
Marysville, WA 98270
Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
Wednesday: 12pm - 5pm
Thursday: 10am - 5pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Sat 10am - 3pm
Sunday and Monday: Closed
We deliver outside of these time or can schedule pick up times outside our store hours.